Toribash
Original Post
Dark assassin lel
Am looking for a set resembling something like the following. pay: 46k. I want it to be dark looking and shadow like and darkly shaded, first picture is the most important one the other one is just a full body like example. And also I want a gray like metal to be the base then a cloth outlook and the head to be the same as the picture 1 and also I want the other part of the red cloth on the back cape looking.
Attached Images
Texture example.jpg (81.5 KB, 25 views)
Toribash example number two.jpg (49.7 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by IbenGold; Jul 22, 2015 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Detail.
UNACCEPTABLE! THE AIKIDO TRY HARDS MUST BE DESTROYED!
Hi, I have moved your thread to the correct location please go more careful where you post in future and also update your thread to comply with the following rules. Thanks.

If you are new to the market you can find the rules here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=229813
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
B) Try to explain what you want is as much detail as you can, in both post and thread title, and always include what your budget is.

C) Descriptions:
.....I) Describe what colours you want, and what resolution (size) you want the image(s) in.
.....II) Avoid words like 'cool' or 'detailed', as they don't tell the artist anything.
.....III) Works like 'rough' and 'smooth' are useful.
.....IV) Styles like 'vector' or 'painted' help a lot as well.

D) You must pay at least the originally quoted price to the winning artist(s).

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Updated pay: 73k
Last edited by IbenGold; Jul 28, 2015 at 11:41 AM.
UNACCEPTABLE! THE AIKIDO TRY HARDS MUST BE DESTROYED!