Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Destruction Perfected 2
Here's new video. I was starting it 3 times that's why it took me so long, and also because I'm lazy

Used Sony Vegas, Fraps

Pendulum - Watercolour

Big props for people from forum for sharing replays. Again ^^
freecaming was pain to watch and i did not really enjoy the vid and the sync was wrong in most of the parts and the song choice is bad but that is only my opinion i dont see any progress from your previous video and the shades change was so awful most of the times stills goodluck further more and more progress.
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
I really enjoy your videos. I love the old school feel of it, its great. Maybe disable resample and get RSMB to make the video fuzzy. Not sure what else to say really. Stuff about shaders has already been said, although that didn't bother me too much, and sync occasionally was a little off. Otherwise, love the video.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Not a bad video, glad to see some old school full-length vid-making again!

The freecamming needs a bit of work - for example there were a couple of moments where it unnecessarily went under the floor and several parts where the player wasn't fully on-screen, which makes it slightly less satisfying to watch. It's fairly easy to correct this though, so I'm sure you'll do better next time!

Also, the tempo of the video didn't really seem to match the song all the way through - the song you chose has faster parts and slower parts, which you could have made use of more by changing the speed of the replays, the brightness of the shaders you chose etc. Using sync this way removes the need to overuse annoying effects and too many camera shakes (I too was always guilty of this).

The replays were overall pretty good, maybe slightly more variety next time would be nice though - perhaps a few less madmans and a couple more spars or parkours?

But yeh, good work and I hope to see more from you.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
too slow and the shader choices were rly random and out of nowhere
didn't fit anything, u just changed colors to change colors

theres a lot of points where the camera would be looking at everything except where my attention is and it's rly annoying when it moves that much and resample is on, it's so blurry. i'd disable it, if you don't know to already

seems like ur just imitating other people at this point and i think it's time to improve by making it into your own style unless u only care about views instead of improvement, because i see you like to bump your threads for no reason.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Uhh Tyzi, how can he know if he's improving if no one views his videos? That's kind of the point why he bumps his threads.

Anyway, I'm no videomaker but I like the video overall. The sync could have been better like everyone else said, but still, amazing vid man
Heart of Gold