Toribash
Original Post
Write clan story for (Topaz)!
Hello and welcome to first event hosted by Topaz clan!

What should you do?

Write clan story for our clan.

Rules:

1. Story musn't be very long.
2. Story needs to be written with all requirements of ortography and punctuation.
3. Don't use clan members' names.
4. If you have any questions PM me.

Prize:

1st place: 2000 TC and Ecto Relax, winner's story will be placed to Topaz's DSC
2nd place: Ecto Blood, Knox Timer

Deadline:
14 of November

Good luck!
An clan story? ok,i will try.
Among the many clans of war, a new legion of warriors, called Topaz.
Topaz is a humble and loyal clan That strives to be featured on Their goals and along the way will highlight trying to become official. '' We do not well done or'' we will be great!
Last edited by Y4n; Nov 11, 2012 at 04:43 PM.
Just like a Boss
The war of clans is raging on. Many fall, but some rise. Here at Topaz, we will fight 'til the end. We are warriors united who will rule over all other clans! Our members are elite fighters who never give up and help the clan rise to number 1! We are Topaz.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
I have pmīd my entry to WorldEater.
Anyways I will show my story to see what you guys think about it.

"Story by boingBoing, infrict copyright and I will kick yo ass!"
-Boing

Not too long ago, within a hidden underground nation, a young warrior wanted to prove himself. Hence his great fighting skills and braveness, the village was too peaceful for something to happen.
But one day, a force of evil approached the peaceful community...Their objective or identification was unknown, but a light green aura surrounded them, and their weaponry was made of emerald. Manslaughter took place within the village, and the brave warrior could do nothing but fight for his nation. The warrior master, sensei, approached the young warrior and beware him before he went into battle.
"You shall not survive among the army of the emeralds, unless you have our villageīs most appreciated gem...the magic topaz.
The precious gem was covered by glowing beige light. The sensei formed a sword using the topaz, which was very powerful, and contains the soul of the dead warriors who tried to fight the emerald forces and died. However now...the young warrior was not afraid...He formed his own army, and along the souls of the dead warriors, he prepared to battle...the moment arrived...and the Topaz forces were born again!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
i want to do it but the deadline to short
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you