Toribash
Original Post
[head] Iron man head (set WIP)
My 1st toribash texture , I made it in appreciation of the new movie
making the rest of the set this weekend

bottom right image is in game screen at 128x128, the rest are 512

uhh... i made it with an early version paintshop pro so no 3d functions were used so it was trial and error to get eve3rythong looking tight.

sorry but he's not for sale

disclaimer, I used this Photoshop tut
http://www.adobetutorialz.com/articl...ovie-wallpaper
as resource for Ironman's colour scheme and basic face shape
That is the best iron man head I've seen. Congratulations. It is great, The back is nicely symmetrical. Carry on, I am eager to view the final set.

9/10.
Wow,nice quality,although I think their should be some details added a bit but as it is,the head is very smooth,the eyes are a tad tad wide,the back is a bit empty too,great head :8.5/10.
Pretty much what the other two comments said, except if I were you I'd make the gold
mask part wider because look at this picture. It's almost touching covering around his ears.
But this is great. Nice use of gradients, drop shadowing, and I think I see some bump map.

Edit: Ninja'd.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
This is amazing sh!t dude.. omg.. pretty cool shadow technique in the tut... canīt make some things with gimp
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
@varkenoss no bump map or normal yet, i'm workin on it though
and i will make it wider and take a look at it.

@william405, i was planning to add battle damage, like scratches etc..
i was planning to add battle damage, like scratches etc..

Was about to say the metal looks too clean...but i saw your comment
anyways its a very nice job.great shading and the back looks very good.it deserves a 10/10(dont make me change my mind)
wow the back is amazing

it looks like its actully 3d-coming of the head

amazing job

also

do u have an alt account?

seeing as ur account has so low post i cant belive ur so advanced inhead texture making
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Dragoblade, don't assume that he's not experienced texture maker just because he's new to toribash.

This dude's new.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth