Toribash
Original Post
Admin ETC.
How do i liike become like modertor ( sounds nooby ) not like vip but like when you have your name red or something im just interested
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!
You can't just ask to be moderator like that, you need to show that you are worth being a moderator, and I think you only want to be moderator just to have red name or things like that. Anyway if you want to be involved in the development of toribash and you know to code or design I don't know, nabi is hiring, if you want to give it a try go to nabistudios.com
Thank you for fast reply , And thank you good sir i will ;) Also i am applying for moderator to be a bigger part of the community as i already am .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There are many different staff positions in toribash.
Such as Administrators (The red named ones ON THE FORUMS)
Gamemasters (These have blue names on the forums, but red ingame, they are also the most applied for position)

You can check the whole list of all staff positions, what they require and what are their responsibilities here
You can apply for a staff position to the respective member of the staff, but if you want to apply for GM, you have to wait for an official sheduled day when they will be recieving and considering applications, as far as I know.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
There are many different staff positions in toribash.
Such as Administrators (The red named ones ON THE FORUMS)
Gamemasters (These have blue names on the forums, but red ingame, they are also the most applied for position)

You can check the whole list of all staff positions, what they require and what are their responsibilities here
You can apply for a staff position to the respective member of the staff, but if you want to apply for GM, you have to wait for an official sheduled day when they will be recieving and considering applications, as far as I know.

You can apply anytime for gm. :/
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Can you ? Where abouts ? I have applied on nabistudios.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If so, send an application to any GM. Just a tip tho: Do as much research on the staff position that you are applying to as you can, so you know what you are going in to and to know what to write.
h
Please don't apply to be a developer unless you actually know how to develop. We've had experience enough with that nonsense. Thanks.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&