Toribash
Original Post
Preparation Before The Creation!
I am thinking about making a clan and I need somebody to give me a list of things I will need before the clan is made. I know I will need an idea for the name and tag but besides that. I have 4.45k so I will be able to handle most if not all things I will need to buy.
blue
pink
You don't really need to buy anything for a clan. Besides the clan itself. You should probably have a couple people that are willing to join, to avoid the clan from dying quickly. Make sure you're prepared to keep everything in order, too.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
You don't have to buy anything other than the clan.But what you do need, are these:
1: Enough tc to register a clan.
2: A Clan bank account
3: Spare tc for the the clan bank.
4: At least 5 people other than you that are ready to join the clan.
5: Lots of forum active members.
6: Some sort of meaning to the clan. (Aimless clans tend to die quickly, Take mine for example.)
7: Lots of free time for the recruiting.
8: Clan recruitment forum. Which can be made here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=550
9: Some good leadership skills.
10: At least 1 or 2 co-leaders.
Nub.
Okay, thanks. I just remembered, I would need to also buy banners off an artist.

Also, how do I not have enough TC? 15k for a clan and the rest of the things are free. I could buy banners for around 10k and have 20k spare of which I can put 10k into the bank.
blue
pink
Make a cool clan name. . .

My old old old clan (Deckers) didn't sound so friggin cool that it died...
Look at TRIBE; It's a cool clan name... yeah...

- - - - - - - - - - -

Get active people. . .

Make sure they're really active

- - - - - - - - - - -

Gain loads of TC

If your clan gets well known, make your clan official

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Get really good fighters

Getting good fighters will make your clan well-known easily. Remember to test them ingame...

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Those stuff came to my mind.... hajfiheon;lasdfhhajonsf;awdhfjan;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER