Toribash
Original Post
Custom sound packs?
Does anyone know any custom sound packs I can use?

Sorry for spamming the rapid thread stuff
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sound packs? I've never heard of that. However, if you are looking for someone to make Kiai, Grip, DQ, or Win Sounds for you, I could whip something up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I could make some, if you want....but do you mean like.....from one song but is chopped into these categories?:Kiai, Grip, DQ,Win Sounds or something else?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Both
I mean kiais and win sounds and grip sounds

Also custom sound packs for toribash like when someone hits another it makes a custom hit sound
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Toribash is planing to release stuff like that for the community to use, they already did the win sound, the kiai and dq sound.

If you look SkulFuk's acivated, he has sfxs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
If you want to change the sounds of toribash, get .wav files, go into the toribash data folder, go to sounds, rename your .wav files (for example: "bodyhitsoft1" or whatever) the same names as the files in the "sounds" folder, move the original sounds somewhere else, and move your .wav files in there place (they have to have the same names as the originals).

I did that a few years ago, got tori's to say tourettes guy quotes when hit, not sure if it still works.