Toribash
Original Post
PayPal (Serious question)
Hey, I have been trying to buy a 200 TC 3 month booster for over a week now. The credit card and bank account is in good standings with enough money in. Upon contacting PayPal, they said it was an error with the merchant (AKA: Toribash) They claimed that there was something wrong with they way you guys accepted it, such as maybe a currency difference (Which I know is not the case, many people from America has bought TC/boosters over paypal) Or something wrong with the security settings that is denying the transaction, which I ALSO know is not the case, seeing as how people have been buying boosters recently from the US. I have tried emailing support@toribash.com and have not gotten a reply. Is there anyone in the forums with the power/knowledge to help me? Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you could be a little more clear about the actual error message you are getting I might be able to help.

This is a full list of errors: http://support.volusion.com/article/paypal-errors

Also, you can try again just for the heck of it to see if maybe the shop was not working properly for a short amount of time yesterday.

Moving to Rapid-Threads. (support is for technical client issues)
[spirit]