Toribash
Original Post
tori store
hey i just logged in after a long time and reilised the market is gone(correct me if im wrong)

but. the store is as it always has been...sold out of all the affordable texture thingies (like the relaxes and torso(torsos?) ) are they doing somthing to sort this because i realy think its unfair that people who dont sit on this for hours and dont buy boosters have to stick to the normal base colors. can any one share some light on this subject ?

thanks for your time!

well im sorry but i havent been on in a long time i didnt no that people sold in the markets so thank you for enlightening me on that but i wasnt asking about the market it was the store being constently sold out of the cheeper texture parts like marine aqua and stuff that was the main point of this post

but thank you for telling me about that.
Last edited by BIOZARR; Mar 20, 2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: reply
Finally back on toribash!
omg.... another "when is the market coming back thread" and have u heard of something called buying items from other players? make a deal , do a safetrade and ur no longer stuck with the basic items,

if u look at the forum section called "market" there are people selling pretty much everything
I'm a fucking professional!