Toribash
Original Post
The Nabi Staffs?
Do all the nabi admins (of toribash) work at the studio office? or like local mods, they can be all over the world. I think its sort of planned who disserves to have full control over toribash perhaps someone who is just a user? Lol, never.
The staff are volunteers for the most part. The only people that get paid are the site/game devs. They however probably do not work at an office. The community is spread across the world. Really the only person with full power is hampa, the site owner. Other than that there is sort of a checks and balances type of system that stops one group from having all of the power.
Last edited by Jimbobwe; Mar 16, 2011 at 09:42 PM.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
The staff are volunteers for the most part. The only people that get paid are the site/game devs. They however probably do not work at an office. The community is spread across the world. Really the only person with full power is hampa, the site owner. Other than that there is sort of a checks and balances type of system that stops one group from having all of the power.

Exactly.
-----
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
In his own computer. No, I don't think so.

Full site powers are probably IP based, the IP being where he works. So his home rig probably only has 95% access.
Last edited by Jimbobwe; Mar 16, 2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
There was an old thread on Nabi Studios' location, I did some digging around and came onto some old things I remembered.

Nabi Studios is here:http://img16.imageshack.us/i/nabistudios.png

Or was there, I'm not sure if it is still there. I'm sure it was the 2nd floor of the building.
That's not the building I went to when I was visiting 'em.
Unless I did something dumb, I've got a picture of their door somewhere. Presumably some pictures of the office too, but I know I took one of the door.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
That's not the building I went to when I was visiting 'em.
Unless I did something dumb, I've got a picture of their door somewhere. Presumably some pictures of the office too, but I know I took one of the door.

I got the address from googling around, and ended up with this link:
http://singaporeinfocomm.sg/games/in...tudios-Pte-Ltd

The address is different from the picture, but I remember what that building looked like (from the old thread about this topic), so I turned around on Google Maps's street view and found it. The address is approximate on the link.

Then again, I could be entirely wrong.
Nah, unless they've relocated, that's not quite right. I believe it's close, though - the building does look familiar. I may have walked past it on my way to the office, or something.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
You went to Singapore? Dedication.

Also.

Post 8^4!