Toribash
Original Post
Dungeon & Fighter
Yeah... A korean company called "Neople" (Owned by NHN Corp.) Created an online called Dungeon & Fighter. To describe it, It's Maplestory meets Final Fight meets Guilty Gear (and just a little bit of Devil May Cry.)

Dungeon and Fighter style and genre is based on MMORPG's, but the instead of click to kill battles, the game uses a real time beat 'em up gameplay.

There are currently 5 characters available in the korean version (with one more character on the way.)

Ghost Knights
Ghost knights a straight up melee combat class, Most HP and armor points. Less MP.
They can use Clubs, Blades, Swords, and Large Swords.

Gunners
Gunners are for far range attacks, Good amount of both HP and MP and defense, they are a balanced class. Gunner class weapons are... guns, Auto Gun, Musket, Bowguns, revolver, and Hand cannon.

*Gunner is probably the most popular class available, as characters can pull off several "Devil May Cry" style gun moves. They also have access to single use skill weaponry such as Gatling Guns, Anti-Tank Rifles, Laser Cannons, Flamethrowers, Missiles, and Satellite Beams.

Fighters
They're fast and speedy, especially with light armors and are also powerful with some strong skills. They are especially good when it comes to 1-on-1 fighting. They are very strong even without weapons, but they can use batons and claws.

Magicians
One of the first added classes to the game. They aren't very good with melee attacks, but they do have powerful magic attacks (duh, lol). They can use staffs and wands in battle.

Priests
The latest added class to the game. They have strong melee attacks against multiple enemies and have support magic skills that can be used in battle. They can use scythes, axes, iron necklaces, holy crosses, giant clubs, etc.

---

In terms of gameplay, it's simple enough for casual and deep enough for hardcore players. You use the arrow keys for movement, X key for attack, Z key for skill attack, and C for jump. The space bar is also use to for skills as well. Combining your attacks and skill attacks can let you pull off some very awesome and impressive combos and juggles. (I once pulled of an awesome 168 hit combo against multiple enemies.) There is also some kind of point system that determines your Rank and Reward when you complete missions. The totals add to give the player a rank from F to SSS. (F, E, D, C, B, A, S, SS, SSS.) Ranks can also be received by pulling off STYLEs bonuses (High Combos, Critial Hits, Aerials, etc.) and TECHNICs bonuses (Back Attacks, Overkills, etc.)

The towns functions as lobbies for players to chat with each other and join up parties. You can also look for quests to do, buy weapons, items, and all that basic MMORPG stuffs. Whenever you go into the battlefields, it's only you and whoever is in your party. (Up to 4 players can be in a party)

The game also encourges PvP play. PvP matches can be 1-on-1 or up to 4-on-4 player teams. Winning PvP matches gives you PvP points which you can use to buy special items.

Site: http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/
Trailer:
Last edited by Alan; Oct 4, 2009 at 05:17 AM.
Yeah Its a new game in usa :P.
And no, i don't think that these are flyng whales but is fun if you like street fighter kind of games.

EDIT: by the way you can't play if you don't live in us or canada.
Last edited by Alan; Oct 4, 2009 at 06:02 AM.
A ghost knight is actually called slayer...

I don't know why I uninstalled this, the fatigue bar probably got annoying when it first runs out.

I leveled mostly all the chars possible to level 12-11 then I stopped because i'm not the type of person who likes to wait to level up :C
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Lol, I got the same im lazy :3.
But it might never get boring because is fighting even you can fight with friends kill bosses etc.
Its really fun Its uniqe I think is the only beat 'em up mmorpg atm