Toribash
Original Post
We need a Change
I know a lot of you guys arent on because u have lives and such, but u guys havent posted and stuff and I want to make this clan ,more active and stuff, so i came up with an idea....if I had recruiting powers, i could recruit a lot more people to make this an active cool clan......maybe i could even get a leader position(hint hint lol) anyway......I want to make evil better, and i feel that we arent doing a good enough job already... so what do u guys think?
by the way...forum mod powers would be great since m active on forums
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
*tear runs down cheek*

yea clan definately needs more activity (ignore my crazy hypocracy). i can see the right side of the posts say Shlimby,Shlimby,Shlimby,Shlimby,Shlimby. Not fun when your Shlimby. Speaking of Shlimby, he deserves a better rank and would make some subtle changes to make Evil a better place for... everyone.

so make it my last dying wish (or one of them) to make Shlimby a Big Daddy, a Master Chief, one of those Brute Guys with the hammers that realy piss you off becasue Grenades Bounce off of them.... make Shlimby.. a leader.

aahh PS. i may be getting a new computer so... i might rejoin toribash soo yea...
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
I agree be more active people and join me and shlimby for we have absolutely no life whatsoever infact I wouldn't mind if you were to call me a zombie.
i actually DO have a life.......well...i try anyway............life rejected me D: i didnt reject life
<ADTerminal> Sure
I don't post in the forums often unless I have something worthy to say. I'm cool with dat shit. Let's give Shlimby some fancy official title powers to recruit or something *Give some other politician the job to make said title and what not seeing as how the whole commander positions=filled X(* and we can get this show on the road.
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
im glad so many people agree with me ...im probably the most active on the forums...so mod powers in our thing would be nice......and ability to recruit would be nice thats all i ask and i would do my best...now all we need is Taeks approval.
Last edited by tertywerty; Jan 25, 2008 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Ok Ok i just wanted to have fun D=
<ADTerminal> Sure
Hmm Shlimby me and Taek are working on it we have a good position for you That's all I'm saying I'm not giveing out any spoilers.
ok... good to know...i will just wait for taek to tell me then
<ADTerminal> Sure