Ranking
Original Post
Straight Outta Compton
So went see the movie earlier today (Won a free ticket :3)

I have to admit.Didn't have high hopes for it but it was actually a great movie. In my top 50 to be exact.

Now what i'm wondering is your opinion on The NWA,the movie,and rap itself.

Feel free to say why you think these things.
I'm personally exited to see the movie and have high hopes for it. The trailers were made decently and I am into all that rap stuff. Im glad someone appreciates it. That's always a good sign.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I'm not 18+, I wasn't even alive when NWA was a thing, but idk for some reason I love all 90's rap/hip hop. I'm looking forward to pirating this movie in the near future.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Yeah a remember there being a whole big thing when the NWA broke up and Eazy-E and Dr.Dre started fueding
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Yeah a remember there being a whole big thing when the NWA broke up and Eazy-E and Dr.Dre started fueding

Ice cube left first, then Eazy, then it kinda fell apart after that.
Ah Ice Cube left?

Could you post why or a link? Dont remember why.

Ah I also remember when eazy released Boys-in-the-hood.It was such a great time to be alive as a human
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Ah Ice Cube left?

Could you post why or a link? Dont remember why.

Ah I also remember when eazy released Boys-in-the-hood.It was such a great time to be alive as a human

Ice cube left because of financial conflicts. He felt that he should've gotten a larger cut because he wrote nearly half the lyrics in Straight Outta Compton.
This I going to be one of the biggest ego stroking movies ever. A lot of it is going to be straight ova the top, son.
Last edited by T0ribush; Aug 24, 2015 at 08:40 PM.