Toribash
Original Post
Dead Drake vs Meek beef
Because NOBODY on toribash can have an actual thread on this, im going to forever show how to make this topic.

After Drake and Meek worked on R.I.C.O, Philly rapper Meek Mill made this tweet. (along with around 8 more)

According to Meek, he is mad Drake didnt tweet out his album Dreams worth more than money. This lead to a few other tweets, one where we find out Drake actually doesnt write his own raps.

Friend of Meek Mill, OG Maco, took this beef into his own hands. Sadly, I couldnt find the original tweets because theyre deleted.

As you can see from the tweets, Drake has a ghost writer named Quentin miller, based in Atlanta. The credits for IYRTITL have his initials on them. How much did he actually write for the album? Quite a lot. Quentin wrote: Know yourself, 6god, 10Bands, and 1 more I couldnt be bothered to look up. There is even reference tracks to prove he is writing for drake. (way after meek released his response to "Back to Back.", thanks to Funkmaster Flex.)

With all of this information, it was time drake fire back at meek for this random attack on his character. His first track was "Charged Up" to show what he has started by messing with him. After Charged Up was released, drake released ANOTHER track called "Back to Back". In back to back, it has a lot to do with Toronto in general. The day he released it, the Toronto Blue Jays were back to back champions in the world series. overall, it shows the artist put a lot of thought into what was made on the spot. Almost choreographed, how perfect of a track it was.

So now, we wait a week. Drake has spit not one, but two diss tracks at meek and he was silent except for twitter. When it came, he should have just brushed it off.

In my opinion, the track was well made and had actual facts instead of quick comebacks and insults. But as many people know, or wanna know, diss tracks are made to be clever. Unfortunately I cannot find a link for the song. However, it features:
  • Undertaker sample
  • Quentin Miller "10 Bands" reference track
  • P. Diddy speaking on Drake and how he will slap him (look up drake/diddy altercation)
  • almost a minute of rapping.
He didnt body drake by any means, but he showed him for what he was and what people in the rap world thought of him. What he originally intended to do from the first tweet.

From your opinion, what did you think of the beef? No useless posts please.
Last edited by Mzebra; Aug 18, 2015 at 01:02 PM.
"From your opinion, what did you think of the beef? No useless posts please."

How on earth do you care about this stuff so deeply? Two "musicians" dislike each other? OH LORD CALL THE PRESIDENT! Its hard to come up with a more useless post than this thread. It's not even a thread about musical differences, just on hurt feelings ffs.
Not much to talk about....
Last edited by cowmeat; Aug 18, 2015 at 02:15 PM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
"From your opinion, what did you think of the beef? No useless posts please."

How on earth do you care about this stuff so deeply? Two "musicians" dislike each other? OH LORD CALL THE PRESIDENT! Its hard to come up with a more useless post than this thread. It's not even a thread about musical differences, just on hurt feelings ffs.
Not much to talk about....

Im a man of hip hop. Its not a useless thread. It accurately depicts the feud and 2 other no effort threads were made. Either comment on what you thought of the diss tracks or move on.
I've found out that Quentin Miller has a lot of reference tracks, I am a Drake fan, and that hurts so much...

Reference Tracks

Last edited by Corredor; Sep 7, 2015 at 04:11 AM.
Running away...