Ranking
Original Post
ATTACK ON TITAN Live Action WTF (don't open if you don't want spoliers)
Lol we just watched it, and it was like WTF. There were lots of scenes not from the anime, but yeah. It was nice ESPECIALLY THAT BOOBIE PART! BUT IT WAS FUCKING CUT OFF . EREN TITAN ;-; I didn't even know where Levi was, or if he was that guy with Mikasa. I'd like to know your opinion on:

1) if they got the story close to the anime story. sort of, there were parts where it was just, just, oh i don't know anymore.
2)if they got the characters close to the anime (Eren. eww.)
3)If your pay was worth it. It wasn't, for me. IT WAS CUT OFF GAWDDAMIT
4)If you plan to watch the second part again. Yes, Just not on the cinemas.
5)Did you expect the unexpected?BOOBIE PART :o
6)Eren titan was awesome ;-;No need to answer this.
7) Rate it 1-107
Last edited by Lust; Aug 17, 2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Eh
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Just noticed that it's already released. Planning to watch it in the cinema with friends.
You're talking about the Live Action right?

It's a Live Action, not a movie. Both of them are different.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Levi wasn't included because of the fact that they needed to make it so AoT is in Japan. It's alright if japanese people play german people in animations, but japanese people playing german people is just weird. They needed to make the setting in japan, so obviously there had to be a few things rearranged.

That, or he was too awesome to be replicated irl.

I'll get the video explaining why;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
1) if they got the story close to the anime story. sort of, there were parts where it was just, just, oh i don't know anymore.
2)if they got the characters close to the anime (Eren. eww.)
3)If your pay was worth it. It wasn't, for me. IT WAS CUT OFF GAWDDAMIT
4)If you plan to watch the second part again. Yes, Just not on the cinemas.
5)Did you expect the unexpected?BOOBIE PART :o
6)Eren titan was awesome ;-;No need to answer this.
7) Rate it 1-107

1.From the trailers i've seen it looks pretty simialiar

2.Theres a limit on how close you can get.They did a pretty good job on it

3.Lol.

4. Prolly.Even though its bad you can't resist watching it (Dbz evo)

5. Not really.Was expecting it to be straightfoward

6. tru tru

7. 5
I also remember the part where a fat guy managed to throw a titan, idk why Dx Armin wasnt blonde, and i couldnt find annie anywhere. They got sasha right, always hungry xD.
I kind of downloaded the movie, I planned to download it in the cinema but seems like it's not going to available in the cinema because of some scenes and stuff that I heard from a friend. Well, it's time to enjoy and watch some undressed giant monsters with no dicks killing and devouring humankind.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Wait, you enjoyed-

Okno

I'm still pissed off on how the live action's cut off :c sequel prolly won't get too much cinema views.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
It's a Live Action, not a movie. Both of them are different.

Lol.. It's a live-action movie.

Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Levi wasn't included because of the fact that they needed to make it so AoT is in Japan. It's alright if japanese people play german people in animations, but japanese people playing german people is just weird. They needed to make the setting in japan, so obviously there had to be a few things rearranged.

What? Lol..
Uhm, the only Japanese person in Attack on Titan (anime/manga) was Mikasa, everyone else was European...
If they could make everyone Japanese for the film, why not Levi too?

Anyway, haven't watched it, and probably wont..
Attack On Titan is a series that would've been good if done by Hollywood if it had a nice budget and decent director.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Why wasnt armin blonde, of they were european?

The live-action film made them all Japanese, which is what I was referring to :r

Many of the characters are different nationalities, but most are German:
http://seireina.blogspot.com/2013/07...no-kyojin.html
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.