Ranking
Original Post
dub and psytrance
any recommendations that are kind of like dub or psytrance would be greatly appreciated as it is hard to find good music in these genres.
techno would alright too if it is good.
(by dub I mean dub, not dubstep. please no dubstep.)
Dubstep got itself a bad reputation and even though you specifically said no dubstep I'm still going to recommend coki, skream, and horsepower. (dubstep originated from dub so early dubstep is very similar)
As for psytrance, kaminanda, merkaba, and koan (not the dubstep group with the same name).

As for dub, I haven't found a lot except for the usual mad prof, but al cicernos (vocalist of OM) does some stuff.

I had an edm thread a while back with good stuff. Other than that I'm not crazy about the genre anymore.
Also there's a great site for intelligent/indie edm, I'll look around for the name.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Infected mushroom is your best bet for psytrance. Their older music is more of trance, lately they've experimented more and gone more towards dub and ragae with a bit of a dubstep vibe, but not dubstep by any means
The Game Is Broken - Foxy

Probably my favourite psytrance album, surpassing Infected Mushroom.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
thanks dudes, infected mushroom seems pretty cool from what I've heard so far but I couldn't get into the veni vici album.
also mad prof and kaminanda are really good thanks and I quite like some of that dubstep.