Toribash
Original Post
Tourney13 (5k) Modlist Proposal
Hi, I ran this in tourney13 over the past few days:

Overall the response to this modlist was positive, although there was less discussion / reaction to this change than I expected. Currently the modlist has been reverted to how it was before these changes, but I'm looking to you guys to tell me if this new list is preferable, if there should be changes and so on.

Main points of discussion:
  • Should T13 run this list?
  • What mods on the list should be changed if any?
  • Should other rooms also be looked at?
I think the list is great, though I think one kido mod is enough.(abd)
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
What would you replace ringen with then? I included it so there was a non-standard mod mixed in with the familiar faces - perhaps it could be swapped out for a weapon mod or some other non-standard mod. Or it could be removed entirely?
Removed entirely, seems like the best option.

In a 5k tournament, I like to see mods that require skill to win making the tournament harder.

In the end I am not there to get robbed by a shit mod. I am there to win and make tc.
I like the color Green
Honestly ringen takes skill, if you know what you're doing of course it actually has good games.
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
In my opinion, it would be sweet to add old-school, original mods in this tourney e.g. wushu, classic aikido, taekkyon and then a variation of aikido and wushu (abd, boxshu). Also, seeming as this mod-list cycles through popular pro-ish mods, I'd appreciate a judofrac in there.

And on your point for if other rooms should be changed, add abd to the boxshu tourney so it cycles between the two (abd hasn't got it's own tourney server, unlike boxshu :c).
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
What would you replace ringen with then? I included it so there was a non-standard mod mixed in with the familiar faces - perhaps it could be swapped out for a weapon mod or some other non-standard mod. Or it could be removed entirely?

fearlegs.tbm