Toribash
Original Post
When you're bored and dont have have anything to do...
What do you do when you're bored? do you re-watch a movie you've seen a thousand times? do you play a really boring or fun game?

I was looking at some League of Legends montages earlier and it brought me to some guy named Pablo Escobar, the zodiac killer, and other weird things. Well, they were interesting but I want to play a new game or watch a movie or series...

Im looking for movies, anime, games, etc. to watch/play. I'm like... sooooooo bored today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Me is watching not funny snipYoutube.
Try this cannel
Last edited by TyZi; Oct 2, 2016 at 02:33 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

I would try to watch anime's I wouldn't watch any other time.

Some you have skimmed by or just ignored.
I like the color Green
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Open Netflix > Random > Watch all of it

This.

If not that, probably just play a game I haven't played for a while. Been looking to have some free time to play Dead Rising that was re released on ps4
Message a random person that I haven't talked to in a while. Especially cute girls.

Did this today when I was too bored to watch read/watch movies/anime/play games.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Post in every single thread in wibbles.
All of them
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Post in every single thread in wibbles.
All of them

No kidding
Originally Posted by wibblefox View Post
cute girls.

what the hell are those?

Depends how bored I am. Usually I'll play guitar or mess around with music, if I'm desperate I might watch a couple of Stefan Molyneux's videos on youtube
Last edited by pouffy; Oct 6, 2016 at 12:45 AM. Reason: so much space