Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] What's the minimum time to refresh the forum?
I'm building an application that needs to verify information at the forums, I want it to be dynamic, but don't want it to go against any rule, it just happens that I don't know that rule.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by IIInsanEEE; Dec 20, 2014 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Grammar for grammy
Thanks pal. Typed that while really asleep. Anyways i checked the source code of the forums, it has some useful stuff, but nothing that says: "Hey man, you can't refresh this page so often", is that information that I need. :/
You're allowed 1 refresh per second, any more gets you banned even if you do it manually. Length of the ban is based on how severely refresh is abused.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
1 per second? leeeel, I was working fine with 1 per 20 seconds, this is good news. This also applies to homepage, download page, shop and market pages, right? If yes please close this thread, if no just state the other rules.

*hugs JtanK*
Oh, from what I was told, it applies to market only. So sites that begin with this url:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_market.php

Homepage or forums or e.g. inventory don't have such limits set up. (ofc it doesn't mean you should spam the shit out of them whenever possible lol)
Last edited by JtanK; Dec 20, 2014 at 01:45 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos