Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] uploading textures/replays/signature/avatar doesn't work megathread
If put on my Full set with new Textures. when i saw ingame. it showed up my old Set . Why Tell me,
when I dl/lp you I see a black set with white stripes and blue details.
if that's your old set, you probably did something wrong with upoading.
Did you use multi-upload?
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"
Looks like uploading is gone to hell for a while again. It's happened before, will last no idea how long, uploaded attachments won't be accessible, uploaded avatars won't work, textures/sounds won't update as well most likely.

This is outside error, you gotta wait it out."~ Jtank.

I don't think you're able to fix the problem m8
i have a problem all my textures wont upload and i cant change my textures AT ALL if any of you know how to handle this problem or came across this problem and fixed it PLZ tell me i want to change my textures badly and dont wana see the same textures again and again and again

PLZZZZ contact me for helpful info
I NEED HELP
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
"
Looks like uploading is gone to hell for a while again. It's happened before, will last no idea how long, uploaded attachments won't be accessible, uploaded avatars won't work, textures/sounds won't update as well most likely.

This is outside error, you gotta wait it out."~ Jtank.

Please read up.

Last time it took a few days to get fixed.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
[READ THIS!!!] Texture Upload not working
hey just curious as to why I am unable to upload textures, I know how to and have done in the past several times, for some reason it will say it has uploaded but will show a icon of texture missing where the textures will be on the "Texture" tab really am not sure what to do to fix this as it has been like this for a few days now

if anyone can help it would be much appreciated
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.