Toribash
Original Post
[VID] TB- Cherry Blossom
It has been a little while since I had done an edit, so here's one I whipped up. Not many flashy effects and all. Feedback would be much appreciated as always. Hope you enjoy!

Song- Apex Rise - Cherry Blossom Trees
Replays- Marrez, Cat, Largekilla, Poop, Youngsandm, Orko, Dezrai
Editing Software- Sony Vegas 13
Recording Software- FRAPS
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Dec 14, 2014 at 01:21 AM.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
transitions were cool as fuck
the only thing i noticed with the transitions was the one at 0:26
i'm assuming it was meant to look like one clip but you can kinda see the moon fade in from a different position and w/e
i think the minimal effects actually looked really nice along with the colour scheme and high fps. the whole thing just seemed really clean
noticed a few fps drops throughout though
30 secs was so nice, the sync combined with the petals and the really nice angle was just hnng

n1 lad
baha
the key frames could have been better but other than that I really liked it
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
i think you could've utilized screen pumps in this video but it was pretty nice overall
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Thanks guys
Dez: Yea haha the moon one I tried to fit it into one clip. I wasn't able to get it perfectly clean though.
Zorow: The keyframing is what I tend to struggle with more so than other things, thanks for the feedback though.
Adam: I'm not the biggest fan of screen pumps, and also cause i use sony vegas it may be a little difficult to get it smooth.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
i like ur videos but this concept has been done more times than i can count
even by people in this community
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

i really like the effect at 0:05 and whenever it shows up in other parts of the video, you used velo rly well and most people on this board don't have any idea how to make it look nice with sync, song was cool, cc was nice, transitions were mostly ok (some seemed a bit wonky and the one at 0:26 was pretty choppy and bad). freecam is getting better though, keyframing could use a bit of work as well.

also, i want to point out that 0:28 was really sick, nice work

nice video dude, i like it
Last edited by Faint; Dec 15, 2014 at 12:30 AM.
Thanks Faint. With the transitions this is the first time really that i've actually realized how to do the transitions so it looks like a single clip. Other times I usually just fade into the next clip haha, so bare with me on that one.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther