Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] The SBB (Sproojy Blue Book), Item value appraisal/consultation
The market is a fickle and harsh mistress, she can fuck you in the ass and leave you penniless (TC-less in this case) or you can take advantage of her ever changing but predictable changes. I decided that what I really needed to do in order to take advantage of this ebb and flow was to create a source material for myself of true market values. I've been working for the last couple weeks, maybe months, very infrequently on this spreadsheet, as of now it only contains full pack value, and it only covers the first 100 or so pages in the market, unfortunately the one I have posted here is SUPER OLD, this one is just meant to show what kind of work I put into this, the current one has at least four times the data as on the provided sample, it also has averages and bumpmap/texture pricing.

At this point I realize how much of the market is single item sales, mostly forces/relaxes/bloods, so I plan on continuing my work with a FRB (Force, Relax, and Blood) chart, this one will be much more difficult so I will be hiring help, PM me if you are interested. You will be payed handsomely.

One last thing, you didn't think you would get the full sheet did you? I've made a good 300K off of it, I wont give it up easily, those interested in purchasing it's services can do so via PM, my going rate is 1000 TC per consultation, this changes depending on size. I have provided this service in the past for free, it really does help, most people can make at least an extra 5% through one of my consultations.

OLD SAMPLE PIC:

NOTE THAT THE SAMPLE HERE CONTAINS AT LEAST 4 TIMES LESS DATA THAN MY MASTER SHEET.

Pricing:
1-2 Pack Consult-1K
3-4 Pack Consult-2K
5-6 Pack Consult-3K
etc.
For full inventory consults, including individual items, we will negotiate a price.

I'm selling the entire sheet, the master sheet up to this point, for 400K
Last edited by sprooj; May 5, 2009 at 09:24 AM.
<Tapion> Salmon is nice fish
I am now hiring on help for this, all those interested please apply in a PM or here.
Last edited by Brainstorm; May 7, 2009 at 09:19 AM.
Originally Posted by sprooj
I'm selling the entire sheet, the master sheet up to this point, for 400K

So let me get this straight... You are selling something that can be done in excel (or Open Office.... for those less inclined to pirate) in a few minutes, that does not link to the varying prices in the market, does not integrate price changes due to supply and demand, and most likely be obsolete when new items are introduced or old items are restocked.

And Aspire wants to buy it from you?

... excuse me while I cry myself to sleep thinking of the future of mankind.

[/rage.... maybe]
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
So let me get this straight... You are selling something that can be done in excel (or Open Office.... for those less inclined to pirate) in a few minutes, that does not link to the varying prices in the market, does not integrate price changes due to supply and demand, and most likely be obsolete when new items are introduced or old items are restocked.

[/rage.... maybe]

actually if I can do it for free, I will.
Originally Posted by avwave View Post

[/rage.... maybe]

Oh, how nice of you to not understand what I made, it does in fact integrate price changes according to month, and supply and demand is mapped, it doesn't take a couple minutes to make (trust me) and it most definitely does not become obsolete, as I update it.

Not to mention you clearly did not read my entire post, before passing judgment you may be son inclined as to learn what you are judging. I'm not JUST offering this thing for sale, I'm also looking for an assistant or two. Fuck off Avwave if you can't even bother reading the whole post.

Originally Posted by killer20 View Post
*cough* http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=43803 *cough*

I used his sheet to start off, why does that even matter? I just used the colors and full torishop prices...
You can ask JWideman, Paralyzer, and FreshPrins about what you get, I cater to your exact needs, whatever they may be.