Toribash
Original Post
my awsome replays
here is my replays
Attached Files
toedecap.rpl (50.1 KB, 21 views)
brutal arm removal.rpl (49.5 KB, 23 views)
awsome sparring.rpl (638.2 KB, 24 views)
taking apart.rpl (82.1 KB, 18 views)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Awsome sparring - I didn't like how you were crushing your partner with your legs and arms, that's not sparring. I think you were focusing on points more than the actual sparring. Overall 2/10. All the other replays the same, 2/10, they were not that interesting.
ook
Awesome sparring:
There was no realism and you kept point whorring. Sparring is like working with your partner, not fighting. Try watching this video made by mocucha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
both of you I know realism its not like I been told over and over again realism if you want a realism replay then meet me in-game I will give you realism.if you decline I will just ignore the follow post you give me.also vortex those replays were not hacked or change of in anyway they were all pro.you just look at spar and just gave me some pointers. Edit:i might do another spar but with realism later on and I will post it on the forums in a day or so.
-----
but to past the time here is my headkick replay.
-----
and also idc about the points its all in the art of it.
Attached Files
Headkick 2.rpl (35.8 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by bgjames1; Apr 21, 2013 at 05:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chab>What a dead game
nice replays

first replay: nice clean head decap with a kick , short replay , nice freestyle and nice pose at the end

second replay: nice brutal kick , short replay and nice pose at the end

third replay: nice freestyle , very fluid , nice run at the end and you should edit your end pose

fourth replay: nice sparring and good freestyle

fifth replay: i like the way you rip off uke and short replay , you should add more freestyle and edit your end pose

sixth replay: nice clean kick but short replay and edit your end pose

6 out of 10 for me
Proud member of ☢(WaR)☢ [OFRO]
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
both of you I know realism its not like I been told over and over again realism if you want a realism replay then meet me in-game I will give you realism.if you decline I will just ignore the follow post you give me.also vortex those replays were not hacked or change of in anyway they were all pro.you just look at spar and just gave me some pointers. Edit:i might do another spar but with realism later on and I will post it on the forums in a day or so.
-----
but to past the time here is my headkick replay.
-----
and also idc about the points its all in the art of it.

Dude

You asked for CnC. I'm doing my job and giving you cnc. Don't be butthurt when I give you cnc.

Gonna add more stuff to awesome sparring:

You really were not doing realism. You were mostly on your hands. Plus, you went to your partner and rolled up into a ball which wasn't realistic. I recomend you to watch the video. It tells you alot more. Compare your replay to the replays in the video. Where they on their hands all the time? Were they crawling up into the ball and kept focusing on points? Ask yourself that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I can't take this anymore i'm not just a person that you can take for granted just listen at what I tell you just give me credit on my work i'm NOT nuthug i'm NOT numbers i'm not any GM this is all I have ok I can't make them longer and I can't make them perfect ok i'm not suppose to be anything more than them just give me credit alright *cries* ;_;.
Chab>What a dead game
Bro. Stop being so fucking sensitive. You asked for fucking CnC. CnC is an acronym for Critiques and Comments. If you don't want CnC, don't fucking ask for it. Jk. I give 0 fucks. xD
~Jucke
jucke i'm ignoring your comments for now on.
-----
also this is preety good but I been pulling myself [litteraly] and chestpulling is a bit too gross.
-----
plus I have 100 views IN ONE DAY this cause for a party *grabing 2 beers*toast to my replays and the people that view this replay.everyone is good and i'm happy.
Attached Files
chestpulling.rpl (19.3 KB, 12 views)
waterfountain.rpl (13.8 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by bgjames1; Apr 22, 2013 at 03:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chab>What a dead game