Toribash
Original Post
i love it man. it could actually be one of my madmans because its exactly the style i make them. i like your style (what a surprise). keep it up!
+rep
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
you people can't tell it's replay haxing? he doesn't even touch him with some of the dm's...
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
grumpy would appear tru, i couldnt tell, but i replayed the replay, stopped one frames before a DM occured and let it play through, like the decap, it didnt decap.
All the world's a stage.
Are you kidding? I can't hack for poop! Jeez. Maybe you should test it before you call someone a hacker. If there are no obvious signs then use the replay machine thing and follow every step, I swear, it's real.

Thanks for the positive comments some of you.

Here you are, for goodness's sake.

Frame 348, first dismemberment
Frame 314, shoulder
Frame 212, glute
Frame 179, head
Frame 105, glute, abs and lumbar
Frame 69, chest
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Dec 14, 2008 at 03:40 AM.
um did i blink but you arent playin fair and thx for pointing that out grumpyman or else i wouldent have seen it well im afriad im goan havet to rate you 2/10 i know im not as good as you but it is hacking its completely unfair so hope you dont keep it up because it can lead you to trouble but dont take it hardly
EDIT: acually i saw some dismemberments but im sure the dcap looks fake
IT'S NOT HACKING FFS. I'LL BET ANYONE WHO ACCUSES ME 50 BUCKS? ANYONE? HUH?

Stop flaming me for something I didn't do....assholes.
ok fine you want to be realy stupid i dont care your just embarising your self on MIRC we are laughing at yu because your acting so stupid its funny and i will try to irratate you even more:::::the replay sucked even if you didnt hack but it sure looks like hax so if you dont want to be embarest ide shut up..........just telling you
Black rozez, wanna bet? I bet you your life. SHOW ME EVIDENCE.

Show me the notepad, it's not hacked.
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Dec 14, 2008 at 06:13 AM.