Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
IRC BROKEN FIX PLS
DON'T LOOK AT MY TASK BAR
BUT FIX MY PROBLEM

issue

JK YOU CANT FIX MY PROBLEMS, BUT FIX THIS PLS.
Last edited by Toffee; Jun 29, 2014 at 09:02 PM.
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
Probably just your internet being too slow, or the irc might have been down at that moment. It is working now though.

I suggest against using any kind of bots in the market. The squids tend to dislike that.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
K) No market bots allowed. Update your prices manually. Expect harsh punishments if you do not comply.
Maybe you should read the rules before making bold statements to a person who was a member of the marketsquat for years. I surely banned people for using bots in the past.

As for your IRC problem (if it persists), I suggest you switch to an alternative client. mIRC, kwirc, xchat, icechat etc are some of the more popular once. I personally would recommend mIRC.
How are you?
Turns out it's actually a problem with the site irc. Multiple people I have talked to seem to have the same problem so it's not with your computer. But just get an IRC client anyways.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
But just get an IRC client anyways.
I use a client
but it dont work
mirc
here is what i get:
Unable to connect to server (Connection timed out)
-
* Connect retry #1 irc.toribash.com (6667)
it keep doing this
-tried to change things
not working and i dont think its a client problem because i have been using the same setting.
INB4 14 days ban