Toribash
Original Post
[!]NEED MY SECOND ACCOUNT BACK :(
when the toribash forum where hacked there where a text:remake your acc and i tried to make my account agin but it fails now its not working
accname: piratecat
it have full texture set but not left hand texture and i need the items back
it allso got lots of stuff like orc and gladiator
hampa say he remake the acc but he sayd *pircatecat* and its piratecat i dunne what he did mean whit that but i want my items back
thx for help :3 you can pme i know the *old* password and its not working so...HELP!!!!
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"
I am also in the same situation you are. I've gotten to a conclusion, They simply don't care if we have lost any items. I have tried Emailing support (No Answer whatsoever) , even PMed skulfuk about it, And even went to mIRC ! they just won't help me
Proud EX Sheep Member - - Join Date: October 2008
No, all you have to do is send a email to the admins about this and wait.
Of course you are not the only one to have done this so you will not be answered fast.
Originally Posted by drwille View Post
when the toribash forum where hacked there where a text:remake your acc and i tried to make my account agin but it fails now its not working
accname: piratecat
it have full texture set but not left hand texture and i need the items back
it allso got lots of stuff like orc and gladiator
hampa say he remake the acc but he sayd *pircatecat* and its piratecat i dunne what he did mean whit that but i want my items back
thx for help :3 you can pme i know the *old* password and its not working so...HELP!!!!

You need to email support@toribash.com. If you havent got a reply in 3 weeks, shoot them another email.

Originally Posted by MindVirus View Post
I am also in the same situation you are. I've gotten to a conclusion, They simply don't care if we have lost any items. I have tried Emailing support (No Answer whatsoever) , even PMed skulfuk about it, And even went to mIRC ! they just won't help me

The staff is doing all it can to get everything restored. Email support again. They do care, alot of other people got their stuff back, and they get thousands of emails a day. You can't expect every single email to get replied to in time.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
thx for everyone so i gunna try this one agin and will see what happen
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"