Toribash
Original Post
contest
this is mandatory for SFST members think of it as a active check it will be saturday april 18 at 10 PM GMT here is a GMT link http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/info/current-time.htm if you dont show up then you better have a good reason
Last edited by buyakia; Apr 16, 2009 at 09:07 AM.
ima crusin for a bruisn
Sounds scawy, but seriously its very important that all SFST members show up if they can and like buya said you better have a good reason.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
I'm still in school then T-T and I wouldn't be able to get to my computer for another 45 minutes...
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
ye but in the UAE we have these wierd weekends. their thursday and friday here. it's really wierd i no but i think its coz of the muslim calendar
No it's a monday... unless you mean the 10th then i really can't make it :/
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
I'll make it but I think I might be a little late because I just barely get out of school at that time. So cut me a break if I'm a little late please.
ok update this contest will be 3 mods judo, taekkyon, and wushu josh and i are talking about this contest and having further planning done I will update this whenever something important comes up.
ima crusin for a bruisn