Toribash
Original Post
Another Clan Picture
Ok I know we just finished with the first one, but i liked it so much i thought we should make another one. This one were all our main meber are in it. I was thinking somthing like this.....

I think it should be on a landscape were it looks like we just had a big war and all that is left standing are Toxic members. Trip holding a sword with ukes head on it and me and dark leaning against Trip with our arms folded and all our Toxic members behind us

This is kind of how i picture the other to be minus every one else, but i do think that the other came out great and I think we should do this one also so other people in the clan can be a part of the picture.

Als, Dark, I will send you another 200 creds if you do this one also and make it look good like the last one. might even go up to 500 if I really like it so put time and effort into it plz
Attached Images
TB picture ruft draft.JPG (90.6 KB, 41 views)
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Also Dark could you make the sky and ground and maybe ukes laying on the ground in a few spots And also maybe have my new gladiator and saphire joints instead of dragonforce wich looks more like elf.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

WTF is your problem today. I never did any thing to you for you to act this way.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

You treat me like a robot or something, or ask me to kill bush (example) and think it's easy to do. What you're asking right there is basicly impossible (for me). I made one clan picture, i don't see why we should do another (could be possible in the future, with elite and honored members in it).

Just saying, designing isn't easy to do you know -_-'.

EDIT::

You're kinda asking too much for a guy who has never designed and does basicly nothing, or know anything about designing. (By this i mean you)
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
You treat me like a robot or something, or ask me to kill bush (example) and think it's easy to do. What you're asking right there is basicly impossible (for me). I made one clan picture, i don't see why we should do another (could be possible in the future, with elite and honored members in it).

Just saying, designing isn't easy to do you know -_-'.

EDIT::

You're kinda asking too much for a guy who has never designed and does basicly nothing, or know anything about designing. (By this i mean you)

Dark this is completly up to you I am just trying to make this the best picture it canbe if you don't want to do it then we don't have to do or we can spend like 10k for sparrow to do it. I figured if we added the joint colors it might actually look better and also I felt that in the other picture all our other team mates would fell left out.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

1. The clan picture is perfect like it is now.
2. Leave it that way.
3. You're asking too much.
4. You don't even say please (saying it now wouldn't help at all).
5. You don't even know the work it will take me to do that video, and you come up with this. So i suggest you to shut up, stay layed down on your chair, and have a good time.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
I was wondering if this thread could be closed, or have dark edit the last post since we are not fighting ne more, that would be great. Many thanks.

I reread wheat i said ealryier. I didn't relise how much of a dick i sounded like. I didn't mean for it to be like that. I was just thinking about the other pic so much and less on what i was actually typing.
I didn't even ask you to, I just kind of told you. If I ever act like this to any one else in our clan just tell me because I am probally srry and didn't mean it
Last edited by Patrick_Unrated; Sep 26, 2007 at 09:48 PM.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown