Ranking
Original Post
+rank and flood
What the fuck is flooding?

And also do you go up in rank faster if you beat someone who is a higher rank than you? and also if you lose to people do you go down in rank?
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
What the fuck is flooding?

And also do you go up in rank faster if you beat someone who is a higher rank than you? and also if you lose to people do you go down in rank?

Flooding is a big mass of spam. If someone floods in game, take a screen shot via F8 and report to an A-Team, Smod or Support member.

You won't increase your rank if you beat a person with a higher rank( I think ), you have better ranks if you have a lot of wins and a few loses.
well i was at like 4125 and i went on a spree and repeatedly killed a few custom belts and a third dan and now i've shot up to rank 3117. I think belt is a factor.
This is not a fact but most elites tend to put skill first rather than belt.

You can play 10.000 judo games and have no understanding of the fundamentals of Toribash.
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Flooding is a big mass of spam. If someone floods in game, take a screen shot via F8 and report to an A-Team, Smod or Support member.

You won't increase your rank if you beat a person with a higher rank( I think ), you have better ranks if you have a lot of wins and a few loses.

Not Support members; Smod or Alpha Team.
Gone
Mods are most of the time local mods. They moderate a single board/different boards, but they can't infract, ban etc...

Super Moderators are global moderators able to infract, ban etc...
Gone
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
Not Support members; Smod or Alpha Team.

oh sorry. Thanks for the clarification...

Also, coloo, anymore questions, just go to #support or just make a new thread here. People will answer in minutes/hours
To answer:
1st Q: A flood is a mass large spam.
Rank goes up as many games you play.
2nd Q: Mods are maybe in particular groups. Ex: Replay Mods: Marcoyeh Tamer0 Shook| Gaming chat: Malvado Pirate.

Smod's are globalized moderators. Powers to infract. Ingame ~ etc
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
You should know that it's useless to repeat twice something that has already been said. I'll close this thread to avoid any offtopic/repetition.
Gone