Ranking
Original Post
+Multiplayer at Res?
Hi guys, i be having a problem. I go to a boarding school and the internet there is the same as it is at school.
ie. blockages.
I can open Toribash but I am limited to Single Player as the school network has blocked the Toribash Servers.

Does anybody know a way I can get around this?

btw: If I need to download something to make it work I cannot download anything from any Torrent sites as they are blocked. Thought i'd let you know.
Also, I cannot use a Proxy site as the Techies will rape me and I will lose my net privileges.

Been there, been warned for that

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Fee; Oct 15, 2009 at 12:29 AM.
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
Well you would need to modify the firewall changes, but you can only do that if your an administrator.
If the ports are closed then you wont be able to do anything unless somebody enables it.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Talk to the techies, they might be nice enough to unblock Toribash, in the firewall settings. If you show them what is is, and that it's safe.
probably won't happen. two words: Catholic School
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
Well then. Walk up to them, ask them politely to help you, then say. "What would Jesus do?"

Repeating, what I said. In a rather disrespectful manner. There is no need. ~Fee
Last edited by Fee; Oct 15, 2009 at 12:29 AM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN