Toribash
Original Post
+my head texture.
WTF??!! My head texture is perfectly normal its active and everything everyone used to be able to see it, now i ask someone if they think my head texture is cool, they cant even see it to them it's just a normal tori head. I need a hand here.
If you can see it then its on.

Also according to ishi, you have the head on, so that guy probably didnt have 3.8.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Basically yes, they can since the addresses for the server list didnt change.

So yea, people can use 3.72, 3.5 too and i think 3.2 works aswell.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

No, that isnt it i asked 2 guys what version they had and they had 3.8 but they couldnt see my head. But i have come across some people who can see it.
They probably didnt have time to get your head downloaded.

Tell them to do a /dl coloo and they will see.

Vox sucks

I succesfuly uploaded my head texture,i used /dl Dalt(I waited all night long),I also have 3.8,but my head still wont show up In game...HELP
I can confirm that.

Also please dont post in every thread which contains a head texture, you got already banned because of that.

Stick to one thread!

Vox sucks