Toribash
Original Post
Windows 8
Hi everyone,
I've been trying to install Toribash on my laptop, my laptop is windows 8 now. When I ran the setup, the windows said the file was corrupt. I downloaded the setup file two times from the official site. So was the file really corrupted, or was it not compatible with windows 8 ? Thanks for your attention
Lucky kid
Well, I am not 100% sure. There's been quite a lot of maitnence on the game itself lately. Maybe that has something to do with it, like when you tried to download, they were doin something.

I do know it is compatable. Keep trying to download it.

If you're still having that issue. Try downloading steam, and download Toribash for free on it. Usually when the standalone version is giving me trouble, steam version comes to the rescue.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Well, I am not 100% sure. There's been quite a lot of maitnence on the game itself lately. Maybe that has something to do with it, like when you tried to download, they were doin something.

I do know it is compatable. Keep trying to download it.

If you're still having that issue. Try downloading steam, and download Toribash for free on it. Usually when the standalone version is giving me trouble, steam version comes to the rescue.

I'm sorry before for bumping this thread. How do i download toribash from steam ? I have steam installed on my laptop, but i'm still very new to this. And yes, i gave up downloading the standalone version.
Lucky kid
Either search Toribash in Store within Steam client or get it with this link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/248570/

Standalone installer just worked fine for me though
Toribash should run on Windows 8. If you haven't Updated it to 8.1 then I'd suggest you to do it.
My Toribash runs 100% fine with Windows 8.1