Toribash
cloud you maybe figure out how to make the image large'er
it look good for your first possible can you show some pics of it on tori pleas
is it Aztec themed?
heres some quick screen shots...i dont know if u can see em...ill try to get some better ones later...
-----
k there...
Last edited by Blancester; Dec 31, 2010 at 08:42 AM.
Very nice for a first, but it still lacks detail like shading and all the other minor details that i don't feel like mentioning. Other then that, it has a nice pattern and actually it does resemble a Aztec look. But yea, like i said, maybe a bit more detail would make it better.
Really, i'd give it a 7/10 just because its a start.
wait..ok here
-----
well the back and side and stuff have more detail but u cant see it cuz for some reason my head isnt spinning....ill try to send some different angles..but thanks anyways ;)
Last edited by Blancester; Dec 31, 2010 at 08:42 AM.
Very nice. But I think some people are going to steal your head. It is out in public, you know some people.
Fr3styL
OLDA
Its a good job for a first head. But yeah you might not want to format it like that people might steal it. Its pretty nice but I don't know what type of head that might be. Robot?

NINJaD!
Hey if you want it to be a spinning head, after you spinning head it click playback and then save that one as a gif file or you can just map it from the 2 different sides. also good job on the head. it looks really nice for 1st and shows good potential