Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Bumping Market Items
Is there any efficient way to updating market items than do it manually?
If so, that would save my time and opportunity to be in first-page-always.
I've seen people such Insanity, shevaroller, JsnuffMARS, etc updating their items unnaturally.
If normal person usually took almost 5 minutes to bumping 20-50 items, they only need like 5 second or so.
I know there are market bot things.
But its clearly prohibited by MSquad and againts Market Rules.
Moreover i didn't know where that feature hiding at.
Last edited by Kyle; Jun 23, 2014 at 10:23 AM.
Originally Posted by Habits View Post
It is not prohibited.

Originally Posted by Market Rules
K ) No market bots allowed. Update your prices manually. Expect harsh punishments if you do not comply.

Whose know?
The people you listed use them. I got unbanned after mine got me banned because its legal now. Well, I'm sure its frowned upon...
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
Originally Posted by Yiazmat
They've been allowed for some time now, we just forgot to edit it into the rules.

Yeah, got clarification from MSquad itself.
Now the query is, where i could find that feature even try it?
Originally Posted by Habits View Post
Where can you find a market bot? Lol. Make it.

I'm sure the people you mentioned can sell it. I have bought a few helpers for torunys before.

Box has sold some aswell. Or tried to at least. )o)
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I have one, but I'm fixing its speed... I can't sell you it because it is extremely advanced and it would probably run to conflict against each other if we both used it. (Mine is probably the best in all of the community, it checks set contents, autobuys items under 8 tc (or a set amount) buys and sells automatically, and bumps items to be the cheapest on market.) I guess I could go $75.

Although it only makes sense how shevaroller won rags to riches by such an amazing amount of tc... He cheated.
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!