Toribash
Original Post
How Do You Know What Clan Is Right?
I have been clanless for quite sometime now (which I am not "stressing", while its temporarily not voluntary as I was rejected by a clan which I felt home in). I had a similar conversation with KiTFoX, but Id like everyones opinion on this: How do you know if a clan is right for you?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Look through there threads, member list etc. If you like what they have going on, see potential friends or think the clan could go far, I guess thats the clan for you.
a good way to find out how good a clan is "fit" for you is to kinda snoop around their forums or thread (if they arent official).
See who is in the clan, see how they act and how active they are (if thats what youd like). Talking with the members or even the leader about the clan and ask how they like the clan can help too.
I feel like I would like to join a really heavy strong wushu clan. I just don't want to "settle" for a clan that doesn't fit my skill level and my personality you know?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
a) determine whether you like the members (this is crucial)
b) determine whether they are active enough for you (very crucial)
c) determine whether the majority of the members or at least the members you like are on the same timezone or close (kinda crucial)
d) make sure the tag doesn't sound odd with your name (looking at yours this shouldn't be much of a problem (not very crucial))
e) determine whether or not THEY like you (crucial to a degree)
f) determine whether or not a clan really makes much of a difference (a lot of people apparently need to be in a clan but pretty much it's most often used as a status symbol)
g) determine it's expected time to live (it's always funny to join a clan in it's dying moments, gives you time to take one last dump on the name before it dies)
h) if all the above are answered in a satisfactory way then it's probably a clan for you.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
But I feel like I found 2 clans with those credentials;its just unfortunatlely, I don't get accepted >.<, then what?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Definitely Alpha and RelaxAll then. I love both clans and their players a lot, and their overall playing styles, while different, both prove to be dominant and their players personalities are overall impressive and fun. As you can imagine; however, their very exclusive in their member choices.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!

Yeah that.. If you feel to like a certain clan , try it out. Nothing else.
Also it's not only about a good clan but something which you feel like a part of.

Phoenix is good really good & active members exactly like Sheep.
KONY 2012
^ that

I think it's just what you're more comfortable with.
I swear people on want to be in clans because of their reputation and shit but I don't think it should be about that at all.

Clans are supposed to be like a family for your gaming experience. So to speak.
Imagine having to be in a family with shit blokes around you all the time.
lol