Toribash
Original Post
Do you believe in ghosts?
First off this is to RedDevil!
Rapid Threads are this:
-g0t question? scared? need friends before you break down and explode?
See^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok ontopic:
Do you belive in ghost

^ that's just enough I need.

I didn't belive in them until my Great Grandpa died. He died one day on a 4-wheeler accident and I was with him on another 4-Wheeler. 3 days after he died, I heard a 4-wheeler start up. I walk to the porch and look out the door. I see the 4-Wheeler headlights on and then I seen a blur ontop of it!

^ is true!
Last edited by Galrath; Jul 9, 2009 at 05:05 PM.
For cool avatars go to the link:
http://avatars.jurko.net/browse.php?sort=best
I do, Because I believe I had numerous occasions where I've seen one. And I also believe in spirits.

This one night me and a whole bunch of other people were having a party. One of my friends wanted to chant bloody marry in front of a mirror. After, her friend took a photo of her to prove she was fine ( I was in the room). And Here's the photo.
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3624/ghostm.png
I cropped my friends face out. It was not photoshopped, but if you don't want to believe it it's fine with me. :/ We were able to find out that it was in the window.
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
I do, Because I believe I had numerous occasions where I've seen one. And I also believe in spirits.

This one night me and a whole bunch of other people were having a party. One of my friends wanted to chant bloody marry in front of a mirror. After, her friend took a photo of her to prove she was fine ( I was in the room). And Here's the photo.
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3624/ghostm.png
I cropped my friends face out. It was not photoshopped, but if you don't want to believe it it's fine with me. :/ We were able to find out that it was in the window.

And where is that ghost?

And no, i don't believe in any ghosts.
Consciousness needs matter in order to be contained.
Not just any matter, but a functioning processing unit.
A person dies, his brain breaks down, he's gone. That's the logical thing to conclude, and no valid reason to assume anything else.

People were always afraid of death (and anything associated with it), not only because of the pain that often precedes it but because of the mystery. Now it seems we know exactly what happens, but people still 'believe' things. Ever since the stone age.....resurection, spirits, demons...in the leaves of a tree, in the shadow of a bird in the moonlight, now in lens flare or dust particle in a picture/video....
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
And where is that ghost?

A person dies, his brain breaks down, he's gone. That's the logical thing to conclude, and no valid reason to assume anything else.

People were always afraid of death (and anything associated with it), not only because of the pain that often precedes it but because of the mystery. Now it seems we know exactly what happens, but people still 'believe' things. Ever since the stone age.....resurection, spirits, demons...in the leaves of a tree, in the shadow of a bird in the moonlight, now in lens flare or dust particle in a picture/video....

Well said.. I couldn't agree more.
Whats the difference of spirits and ghosts?

also i don't.. never seen anything, etc.

all of those ghost shows on tv are annoying too, they always try and spice it up with startling music and quick camera movements. :s

[T]
#hi

I think a spirit is when some carries on after their death, e.g. can communicate through a wedgie board etc. A ghost takes physical well not physical form but can be seen.

I have never seen anything.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
And where is that ghost?

Behind the red curtain, It's a face and body with only 1 eye showing.