Toribash
Original Post
All toribash stuff gone In-game?
So, one day i was added some sounds to my Toribash game, (Grip and Kiai) so i had just added some new sounds. Then afterwards i went in-game to see them in action. So i entered the game, then i went to multiplayer. I entered a room. Then my turn came up. As soon as my turn started, the game glitched out and quit. It happens sometimes when my game lags so im like, "no biggie." i then restart toribash. As soon as the window comes up it quits again, and again, and again. So i decide to redownload the game for mac. (i have a mac)

So i finish redownloading. I re-enter the game, works just fine, i login and go to freeplay to make sure every thing is there. All my textures wont load, my added sounds wont load and it made me a white belt. (im black) I swiftly check my profile on the forum to make sure every there is ok. Everything is fine, my textures are there, my belt, and messages are there. I check my added sound, and my old sounds are back. It wont let me add any new sounds.

My opinion on the problem: i think it had something to do with the sounds i added. I added two Wav. file sounds that were the right length. Then i enter the game and right when a sound should have played it lags out and quits. i check my sounds, and its back to the original (so it was removed for some reason) but i still cant explain why all my stuff (in game) is gone....including my replays.... (all my stuff still there on the forum)

please answer your ideas and solutions quick please! thank you.

THIS IS THE ERROR THAT COMES UP EVERYTIME I TRIED TO RESTART
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I can't help you with why it quits but when you re-download the game textures usually won't load straight after you open it. I took me a bit of time for all my textures/items to appear in single player after I re-downloaded it. Just wait for a few minutes or if you are impatient (like I am) close and open the game a few times just to keep the action going. Worked for me
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
it hasnt been showing my textures for days
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
thx