Toribash
Original Post
Corkscrew disarm
Haven't posted anything in a long time.

I like knee strikes, and this has a couple. First knee/kick was the focus, but one thing led to another.

Enjoy.

edit: corkscrewDisarm9 keeps the first three hits, improves the power on the fourth hit, and uses a flashier set up for the last hit, which is the kind of break I wanted in the first place, so thanks for saying it wasn't stylish enough.
Attached Files
corkscrewDisarm6.rpl (126.9 KB, 136 views)
corkscrewDisarm9.rpl (157.4 KB, 105 views)
Last edited by Dafe; Oct 28, 2008 at 11:11 PM.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
nice dude 9/10 and yes, you haven posted anything in a while
i love those signature openers you always use.
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
Wow it's Dafe. I've heard legends about you.
For some reason I didn't really like it. Not really stylish or brutal. And that kinda stuff is pretty easy to pull off.
By your standards 6/10.

*ahem* OMG ITS DAFE THAT GUY WITH THE UPSIDE DOWN HAMPA HEAD I <3 YOU

:P
As Alessandro mentioned, beautiful starter. The first knee kick was clean, too. Mmm..and then it turned into more beautiful knees..and kicks. Grab was viable. I've never seen you turn up into a pose in all your replays, tho. (total pose freak alert, run run run!)

7.5/10
Last edited by joonveen; Oct 28, 2008 at 05:16 PM.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
For some reason I didn't really like it. Not really stylish or brutal. And that kinda stuff is pretty easy to pull off.
By your standards 6/10.

If you think it's so easy to do it,why don't you try it?

As for myself i thought it was very good.8/10
corkscrewDisarm9 keeps the first three hits, improves the power on the fourth hit, and uses a flashier set up for the last hit, which is the kind of break I wanted in the first place, so thanks for saying it wasn't stylish enough.

http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...8&d=1225231789

Also ended with like a figure skating hollowback spin position, since someone said I never posed.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
deejaywhatever lies, this is very stylish, Dafe always cuts uke like a knife in hot butter ;)

[T]
#hi

I love that opener, you get such an awesome corkscrew launch from it o.o;

I personally dont like kneekicks much though since it usually looks really messy, but you make them look clean.

Great stuff Dafe, and start making more stuffs again
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by JoshGrimes View Post
If you think it's so easy to do it,why don't you try it?

As for myself i thought it was very good.8/10

Well, I know that posting in someone else's replay thread is looked down upon but this seems like a liable reason.
I bet someone will say Dafe's is better and I suck. True but that person would serisously be a total suck up.
Of course it's not as good but I haven't exactly played as long a Dafe. I said by his standards a 6/10 cos I seen crazy stuff that he's done. If he was someone I've never seen before I would've given him a 9/10.

But this is only my opinion. Don't freak out about it. I'm not right, but I'm not wrong either.
Attached Files
DJmadman12-InYoFace.rpl (212.0 KB, 36 views)