Toribash
Original Post
[s] dual hand flames blue/red
TC ONLY

the screenshots dont do justice for this, pm me and ill wear it for you to examine, or just dl and lp me.

no dumb offers please

Last edited by StinkyNice; Dec 1, 2014 at 06:03 PM.
Hi there, you need to follow the rules of the board when selling flames. They are as follows:

A) Do not create, request or wear flames that cause serious lag in-game or obstruct being able to play the game.

B) If a forger makes a mistake in the forging of a flame, this is the responsibility of the forger.

C) Plagiarism:
.....I) Do not copy flames outright, learning from other forger's designs is fine but direct carbon copies are plagiarism.
.....II) Flames by default are assumed to not be unique, this means that someone else can buy a flame exactly the same as another user, provided plagiarism has not taken place.
.....III) Do not request flames based existing flames without explicit consent, do not even ask for "Something similar to [user-name]". You must describe what you want.
.....IV) Do not post your .dat files unless you are willing to share them publicly without restriction.
.....V) Do not edit someone else's .dat file to make your own flames, this is plagiarism.

D) Previewing Flames:
.....I) Previews should be images, videos or gifs only.
.....II) Flame sales must have at least one preview with the entire flame against the default white background and without any flame texture unless requested otherwise by the buyer.
.....III) If a buyer agrees that the previewed flames are what they want, and then is unhappy with the flames after receiving them, no discount/refund/exchange is required of the forger.

E) When selling flames for money, you must comply with the Currency Trade Regulations.

F) Selling flame designs is strictly prohibited.

G) Flame request shops ARE allowed.

For now, I'm going to close this thread. Feel free to reopen it (or message me to reopen it) when you've edited your OP to follow the rules. Thanks.
collect snots from the nose