Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED]Toribash not responding Annoying Problem
Whenever i try and play toribash from the downloaded version or the stream version i cant even play a single game without it "not responding" and then i have to close it and rinse and repeat once in like 100 tries it works for about 2 matches
then it dies anybody have a clue how to stop this? also the free Tc surveys are broken for me they dont show up for me i get the options but when i click one they just link me to a page with nothing on it but the normal shop layout on the borders
I recommend signing out and signing back in. That will probably help. If you've had to reset your password recently, like, on the Forum. It may need you to resign in with your new password in game too.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i can play single player sometimes and i can log in but as soon as i try and join any room with somebody or nobody in it all it does is at the top of my toribash it says" Toribash 4.92 fps:64 (not responding) and i have tried logging in and out again
-----
i can join a match sometimes but when somebody dq'a or the replay is played over and over it stops working again.
-----
i even tried using an alt to try and play but that doesn't work either
Last edited by UnknownPvP; Mar 23, 2015 at 11:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
are you turn the shadder on?

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

I also had this problem on my laptop which uses 4.82 (I think Moop did too)

I turned shaders on and everything else off and it seemed to become far less common.

Might be a hardware issue and/or the computer (my laptop is a classic example) dying.
Try trouble shoot and play with settings and come back with anything that works (or doesn't if it's assumed to work).

~ I remembered on an old desktop I have 4.92 downloaded and it never freezes, though graphics are down at minimum so give that a go as well.

~~<JtanK> btw to your reply in support
<JtanK> you can add that toribash also crashes on connection drop
<JtanK> so if he has lags in other games etc. generally weak net
<JtanK> that might be reason tooo
Jtank ~ wise demonic polish man
Last edited by Icky; Mar 24, 2015 at 08:41 AM.