Toribash
Original Post
[S] Very high quality set of 3 head textures
Thread closed for security reasons

**I remade this thread due to some header errors**

These the heads came into my possession recently, and I have my own to use and I'd like to sell these for a decent price.

Lets start, shall we?

Previous owner for all 3 is boblong, before that I'm not sure.

I only have one actual 512 texture item, so if you want that along with one of the textures I expect an appropriate asking price.

All of these are 512x512 resolutions.

Removed Head

ANOTHER SPINNY!!

SOLD

YET ONE MORE SPINNY!!!!

if you think any of these prices are rather steep, PM or post a negotiation, but I think it's rather fair for the quality of the heads.

autobuy for all 3: 45k

edit: prices updated
Last edited by Lance9195; May 22, 2013 at 01:27 PM.
Theres no way i'm paying that much for the third head, but thats just me. I'll bid 7k on the 3rd one.
esketiiiiiiiit
The third was originally bought for WAYY more than 7k. I would like to see some better offers before I go there.

And guys do remember the quality is scaled down just a bit for the spinnies, if you want I could put ingame photos of the heads!
-----
Though Unit if you could offer at least 10k I'll be willing to start there, I will check on this again tomorrow afternoon.

(updated prices)
Last edited by Lance9195; May 20, 2013 at 03:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright that will be perfect, he owes me a bit anyway so he can make of the difference from his promise.

If I don't get a higher offer by 4: 30 tomorrow (24 hours from this message you get the head)

I am also uploading in-game images of the 3rd head.
-----
Unit get's the third head, I will send you flat when you send me the tc.
Last edited by Lance9195; May 22, 2013 at 07:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump