Toribash
Original Post
What is stoping 4 player from being playable?
I know it was tested way back when but was to laggy.
But other then the lag problem is there anything else thats really stopping it from being used?

I mean, assuming you get a group of people with computers that don't suck to much. They "Could" Theatrically do it, Although it would be somewhat laggy.

Also.
Title win.
piss
If Judo is considered such a lucky mod with only two participants, imagine how much luckier it'd be with four people. I think that three or four multiplayer isn't implemented for reasons like that.
Originally Posted by TwinSeed1 View Post
If Judo is considered such a lucky mod with only two participants, imagine how much luckier it'd be with four people. I think that three or four multiplayer isn't implemented for reasons like that.

It goes with out saying that certain mods wouldn't work in a 4 man match.
piss
Actually...i tried 4 players in 3.71 and without shaders it didn't lag.
Maybe if noone would use shaders...
EDIT:i tried it on single player ofcourse.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by Dad View Post
Actually...i tried 4 players in 3.71 and without shaders it didn't lag.
Maybe if noone would use shaders...

I remember someone ( Juntlis? I think. ) Made a replay that was 4 tori's relaxing all that was easily edited to make sexy replays. But were talking online, which is a hole different ball game.

Originally Posted by TwinSeed1 View Post
Other than that, general laziness stops people.

What? That doesn't even make any sense.
piss
Yeah but my idea was To show that 4 players don't lag So much.
Tho i know there is differenve between single player and multiplayer,but without the best graphics activated everything should run smoothly.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
In my opinion,it would lag the match/game.In fact if one of the four players "DC-ed" in a duel,would the match become a disaster?Some mods like Aikido would not really fit with 4 players.
Yes,it would be fun if we had a 4 player being playable.But maybe the lag and mods are preventing it from happen.