Toribash
Original Post
Env_obj velocity help (mod-making)
Hi all Kickers!
I have just started to try to learn how to make mods but then I met an obstacle in my way...making env_obj's move without using gravity. U can easily make toris get affected by velocity by using "force" but if I apply it to an objects nothing happens. I have been looking for help in other mod-files but the ones which had a moving objects (without just beeing affected by gravity) hadn't anything in the script that told it to move (so far i could see), and the only thing i found suspicious was that it had "flag" 24 or 16 applied. I don't know what those does and it could be the key to make objects move and i would be thankfull if anyone could help me because i'm pretty stock right now.

T_T
The make the objects move by starting them somewhere were they aren't supposed to be, like under the ground, where the force of being underground shoots them out fast. The ground was given a force so that it doesn't let things go through like a foot, and if they do go through, its shoots em out. You could ask golbaali, he's the mod maker in the clan.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Hi all Kickers!
I have just started to try to learn how to make mods but then I met an obstacle in my way...making env_obj's move without using gravity. U can easily make toris get affected by velocity by using "force" but if I apply it to an objects nothing happens. I have been looking for help in other mod-files but the ones which had a moving objects (without just beeing affected by gravity) hadn't anything in the script that told it to move (so far i could see), and the only thing i found suspicious was that it had "flag" 24 or 16 applied. I don't know what those does and it could be the key to make objects move and i would be thankfull if anyone could help me because i'm pretty stock right now.

T_T

U can use other objects to move but that takes place of 2 objects...
and if you wanna super fast lauch you can add mass -0.001 so it becomes super fast...
Mods are funnyyyyy~y