Toribash
Original Post
any tips for a noob?
i really need help getting a strategy going
do you have any tips or moves that can help me out
I really need opening moves for judo or aikido
thanx
Don't be stiff (read: be relaxed, hold all is your enemy) and don't be symmetrical.

Other then that, most of us have been where you are atm and none of us have ever needed any tips to get better. It just comes if you play a lot.
Whoop Whoop
When you're a newb it's quite hard to use relaxed-all style.I recommend the complete opposite of what Magix said,use stiff and learn how the game works before you start trying to use relax-all moves,especially for aikido.However,if you're playing single player you should be as relaxed as possible.
Last edited by TehFlan; Feb 9, 2009 at 06:00 AM.
1) stay laxed as much as possible
2) dont eat the yellow snow
3) becareful of scary people, they are ever so scarey
4) play singple player and beginner rooms to practice, if you can become profficient lax style in single, you will dominate beginer
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Also stay away from twinswords4 and other instagib and fun mods, i didn't until i became black belt and now i suck at everything else. And twinswords isn't really what you want to play when you're black belt or higher.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Also stay away from twinswords4 and other instagib and fun mods, i didn't until i became black belt and now i suck at everything else. And twinswords isn't really what you want to play when you're black belt or higher.

and LUCKY MODS.. You won't be very lucky at black belt severs..
To be honest.. Multiplayer is quite often all about luck. Even on "official" mods.

I'm not saying always, but yeah..
Whoop Whoop
umm.. no

it really depends on your opener..

your lucky in begginer to semipro servers

not in black belt servers...