Toribash
Original Post
[S] My Deactivated
I'm selling everything except for the full 128. Offer up. Tc only.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Toxic force 4.5k
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
toxic force 4.7k
hunter relax 5k
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
toxic force 4.8k
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Plata: you need to go higher than ago. (I've been ninja'd nevermind) just look at ago's offers from me

Gazorite: lolno

Ago: 5.5k toxic force and 7k hunter relax
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
5.2k toxic

it's 6.2k in market, 5.4