Ranking
Original Post
Resident Evil 5
Well, after playing the fuck out of the demo, I finally buy the game tonight. Anyone else have the game (and if you do...co-op?)
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
When it gets to europe, me is going to buy.

..what? it came out in europe last weeks friday(not to mention I'm finnish as well).

Anyway, I like mercs mode more than the story, playing the story many times isnt that fun and the weapon upgrading system just involves repeating one level with lots of treasure to get the stuff to max..
I'm probably gonna complete professional sometime though.

Anyone up for mercenaries coop(360), message me. I need me them SS ranks, only got one on public assembly and almost got one on experimental facility though it should be pretty easy (got 148000 score), tribal sheva kicks ass there lol.
Last edited by Zaarock; Mar 21, 2009 at 12:28 PM.
I enjoy Resident Evil 5, but I liked RE4 quite a bit more (especially in regards to the story mode).

In any case, been playing it since release and unlocked most everything (just needed to collect those blue medals). Was half way through professional mode and... data got corrupted.

In other news, I read capcom is going to release a VS mode in a few weeks as downloadable content:
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...unch-for-5.ars
Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
In other news, I read capcom is going to release a VS mode in a few weeks as downloadable content:
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2...unch-for-5.ars

Two modes, afaik. a mode that is essentially mercenaries but people compete with individual scores and then a deathmatch mode which will probably have pickup weapons because the weapon sets of the mercenaries characters are obviously imbalanced for player vs player
never got into this game.. i blame my older cousin that us to make me watch it when i was 7... shit my pant

does it have hillbilly zombies in this one?
No, it has black Majinis. Not even technically zombies.

Also; The way that Resi detached from the old system was one of the few examples of changing a gaming formula in a good way. I think it works, considering the context.

Also; I have. I would've played coop with you before Zaa, but I was playing with my bro at the time
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I love shooting zombies on their bottles or something, but I play GTA4 more because i stucked on that boss which i have to close in that room with flames o.0 I closed him one time but my partner stucked there too.