Ranking
Original Post
IRC quick question
Hey forum.
So yeah, Webchat done goof and isn't working for me.
the chatbox just comes up with a "google chrome cannot load this page" thing.
Just wondering what'd up, or if i may have done something?
Also before anyone starts saying about the whole, get a proper client thing, i would but i have next to no computer knowledge and i have no idea what i'd do etc.
So yeah, any help is greatly appreciated.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Same problem here, started today.

Like mint said its just server maintanence.

I downloaded mIRC and it works now.

So I'm assuming the links to the channel are just not proper(yet), because the server itself works.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Hampa said that they're moving the site to a new faster machine.
Maybe it's still not done yet.
I'd suggest another client.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
Well, I am no Toribash geek but the script that makes the TC in-game and on the forums has obviously been put down, Which means that the Game and the Forum have been separated, apart from a few links in TB, This has probably been done because of server maintence.

Oh and by the way the Support IRC does not work, And I have no geek explanation for that

Thank you for reading this
I can confirm that toribash webchat is down, relating to the server migration. To get on IRC, i recommend getting an IRC client like mIRC or xchat or whatever you prefer.
Huh? Webchat was fixed up yesterday. Just checked it now to make sure it's working.

Silly fraggle

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
it works but clients are still better.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today