Toribash
Original Post
ban list
i was checking the banlist the other day and i found this

'Bug abuse, contact Boredpayne or ravenger (automated).'
why was so many people banned because of this reason
it fill up 3 pages
Yeah I posted in the ToriBloggers news wall to see if anyone would find out more and write a blog post about it (too busy for me ) and no one ever did.

Might ask in IRC now and see what comes up...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
no one really knows anything about it @_@

Just some bug that they discovered people abusing I guess.

Pm BoredPayne or Ravenger (I would but both don't like me :3)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Yeah I posted in the ToriBloggers news wall to see if anyone would find out more and write a blog post about it (too busy for me ) and no one ever did.

Might ask in IRC now and see what comes up...

Nobody posted about it because its not really a good idea. There is no reason to do a blog about one person with 100 alts abusing the same bug.
He may not have used all those accounts but they are able to check what other accounts are registered with the same ip adress. So that is why there so many accounts banned. They just ban all his Alta because they don't want him to move from alt to the nex. Just ban them all atbthe same time.