Ranking
Original Post
Need a new clan member?
sorry guys, but i had no idea where to post this.....like....at all, lol i figured clan discussion, but i want all clans to know.....sorry if this isn't the right place.

Point is, i need a new clan, and i would prefer join a clan like triforce, RAWR, core......something that isnt a new clan lol (not urban.)....and im aware some of these clans are invite only....so dont bring it up, and ya. Im a forum active member
Technical Old School. - It exists.
^^ a new clan

he DOSN't want a new clan, mayby you should try DAv... its been around forever. check it out,

icof has good fighters
Dem has some nice peeps to talk too
Diaf is one of the most forum friendly clans i know

unfortunatly, all of the above (except for DAv) is pretty new.
- its been a while
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
^^ a new clan

he DOSN't want a new clan, mayby you should try DAv... its been around forever. check it out,

icof has good fighters
Dem has some nice peeps to talk too
Diaf is one of the most forum friendly clans i know

unfortunatly, all of the above (except for DAv) is pretty new.

Nicely done pluuuuuuussss DAv Can be friendly if we want (wich aspire doesent) but his the only fag in the clan
before we give you an invite, post your user stats and crap... we cant see them on torishop any more.

but, as long as your active (expecially on forums) ill give you my vote in.
- its been a while
Three things,
1. i have never heard of dav. Who are they? (or is it a typo?)
2. it "MUST" have a lot of active members. do you have them?
3. sorry, but I'm currently applying for guru. ill let you know how it goes, but just incase it dosn't work out, please. Feel free to keep suggesting thanks guys.
Last edited by Vamp_09; Mar 6, 2009 at 03:48 AM. Reason: er...three things :D
Well.....tell you what, if Guru says no, its 100% up to iCoF about wither or not to take me thanks Rozez, top notch find :P