Ranking
Original Post
I see people ripping off limbs mad easy in videos?
Seriously, how is this done I just dont get it... I can only throw people to the ground as of now...
Speed, momentum and power. You just have to know how to control your Tori. If you play more you'll get much more better. Dismembering Uke is easy. Dismembering yourself is even easier. So maybe just experiment and play around for a little and maybe you might just do it.
It makes me wonder..
well just keep trying, stay away from sychronisation too (not sure if i spelled that right) but just try lifting off with one foot, kicking with the other. or turn your body into hits, rotate chest. thats the key of toribash.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like flubbah said. just keep trying, learn how to control your tori.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're not gonna learn in one day. It'd take at least a month of hardcore gaming. Just be patient. You gotta try new things. You're improving even though you might think you aren't.
What DeeJayy741 said. Practice makes perfect, and you don't turn into David Beckham playing football for two days.

Also it depends on what videos you're watching, some of them might have the dismember threshold lowered or have an instagib mod.
Whoop Whoop
Or you are just watching ub3r 1337 hax vids. You cant really expect being an awesome replay maker in a day. Also id say try some multiplayer before you start playing singleplayer. Its more fun to learn in MP:
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Originally Posted by Nurama View Post
Seriously, how is this done I just dont get it... I can only throw people to the ground as of now...

U should see some of my first replays... SHOCKINGLY awful
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave